Thursday, 8 January 2015

My Christmas presents revealed!

Although the Holidays are well and truly however the gifts are still here..and what gifts they were! I am so thrilled about my main present my new Saint Laurent Duffle bag of course in my favourite colour royal blue.
I am in love with this bag! The leather is so smooth and soft and the colour is so bright it almost shines.
From the moment I saw this bag in store I knew it was meant to be..I was so lucky to have found it before Christmas!
As some of you may know I am a huge Saint Laurent fan and I already have a Saint Laurent mini studded duffle in black which is a fab bag but I use it mainly at night because is not that big. I am so thrilled about this bag as it is much bigger than the mini and I can use it everyday both day and night. I love that it has a strap,too so it gives me flexibility in how to carry it. I was so happy to be able to use it for the first time over the week end back home, as I didn't dare using it here with all the snow we had over the Holidays.. I was so scared to spoil it.
As well as the bag I also got a black Saint Laurent wallet, I love it! It is so sleek and chic and I will be able to use it with most bags.











Of course I have also received quite a few beauty products , a perfume, candles, clothes from H&M ..let just say Santa was very good to me. Goods from Kiehl's, L' Occitane, Rituals, MAC, Victoria's Secret..still haven't unboxed all of them as I have so many things to use up first!
Let's just say I am a beauty addict..just seem to never have enough, but I am sure some of you will understand and know what I am talking about..;-)
I can't wait to try my new Elie Saab perfume, I just love this gift set with the miniature perfume  in it so I will be able to take it with me everywhere.
What did you get for Christmas? Curious to know!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine















2 comments:

  1. Great post, looks like youve been spoilt! Enjoy all your lovely presents.

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte !
      Yes I was ! Thanks so much sweetie.
      Xoxo

      Delete