Monday 21 January 2019

Valentine's Day inspirations by Tiffany & Co.

Valentine's Day is now just around the corner and to celebrate the great Love what is more meaningful that some dedicated jewelry to celebrate the most romantic day of the year?
Tiffany & Co. is making our heart beat faster with some beautiful inspirations for Valentine's Day.







Paloma's Graffiti Heart & Arrow Pendant





Return to Tiffany Heart Minaudière



Return to Tiffany Love Heart Bag Charm




 Chain Tiffany Charms 



Return to Tiffany Leather Wrap Bracelet





Paloma's Melody Circle Pendant


Images courtesy of Tiffany & Co.



1 comment:

  1. Excellent post! I actually planned a Valentine's Day in Switzerland for my soulmate. Gifting her these beautiful necklaces will surely make her day. I will pay a visit to the nearest Tiffany & Co. to get my darling wife a gorgeous necklace. I even got a Switzerland Visa to ensure a hassle-free vacation with my soul mate.

    ReplyDelete