Monday 28 July 2014

Kérastase 3-step Beauty Routine

Today I am going to talk you about the Kérastase 3-step Beauty Regime, a unique ritual , a customized 3-step beauty routine: cleanse, treat and texturise with carefully conceived methods for beautifying the hair.
Well how to find out the right products for your hair?
Well of course you can have an in-salon appointment where your Kérastase hair consultant will provide you with a personalized beauty and treatment prescription or you can go on the Kérastase website and in a few simple steps with the tool: my personalized diagnosis you can easily find out which products best suit your hair type.
I did exactly that and my 3-step Beauty Routine is the following:

1- Cleanse:  Elixir Ultime Bain à l'huile sublimatrice



This shampoo is so luxurious and precious, containing the most lavish oils, it really feels like an indulgence everytime I use it. Techology Oleo-complex comprising of four luxurious oils: Pracaxi, Argan, Camelia and Maze for hair that feels light and luxuriously nourished.
It cleansed my hair well leaving it soft and shiny. It is suitable for all hair types. Silicone and Paraben free.



2 - Treat : Masque d'Huile Sublimatrice Oil-Cataplasm






This masque will really restore vitality ans shine to dull and damaged hair! I have tried it on my long hair and thanks to the deep infusion of precious oils my hair felt light, revitalised and soft to the touch. Kérastase has combined precious oils and moisturising serum to give hair incomparable softness. With lipidic compounds for extra nourishment. I leave it on for 5/10 minutes after cleansing, combing my hair through while putting it on for easy detangling, then rinse!


3- Texturise: Elixir Ultime with Imperial Tea for coloured hair




I love this beautifuying oil for colored hair, with Oleo Complex it is so versatile!
Formulated with imperial tea extract the delicate oil features a soft floral scent, delicately balanced with invigorating fruity notes. It can be used as pre-cleanse treatment, or for intesive conditioning I layer it on my hair  and I leave it overnight then wash my hair as usual in the morning! Wake up to soft, shiny hair!
The oil can also be used as pre blow-dry or for finishing and re-touching. After styling my hair I warm up a few drops of the oil in my hands then just put a bit on my hair ends to define my look!
Coloured hair fibre is protected and radiant!


More info on Kérastase products on:www.kerastase.ch







2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete