Monday 4 March 2019

Let's feel good with CALIDA Elastic Trend!

One of my new year's resolution was surely to be more active and to do more sport. I am really trying to keep up with this resolution although at the beginning it has been quite difficult to get used to the my sport routine now I am really enjoying going to the gym or exercising at home at least 3/4 times a week. I definetely feel better with myself and I really think is a great way to releave stress and tension. Sometimes on bad days I may find it difficult to find the motivation to even go to the gym but you know what really do wonders for me? Some new gym clothes! I have been wearing these pieces from the CALIDA Elastic Trend lately and I really, really love them! The leggings are made of 94% cotton and 6% elastan and really exudes a wonderful athleisure feel really making them the perfect choice for any gym or yoga session. They are not only fashionable with a modern and fresh design but also really comfortable to wear and have a luxurious feel to it. There are a few matching items in this collection and the sporty bra is one of them. It has princess seams and a soft waistband making it really comfortable to wear. It keeps its shape well and is really durable. On top I am wearing a shirt sleeve white top which is made of 100% Tencel Micro and is not only 100% compostable but also fashionable and a true must-have for any look! This is for sure a clear statement that high-quality textiles can be produced in a true sustainable way.
Of course the items I am wearing are also great to lounge at home or for casual wear as they are really versatile, comfortable and above all make you feel good!












CALIDA ELASTIC TREND
available 
at CALIDA Boutiques and

No comments:

Post a Comment