Monday, 20 January 2014

Clinique superdefense SPF 20 daily defense moisturizer review

Clinique Superdefence moisturizer new improved formula now comes with SPF 20 , previously it was SPF 25 and it is available in two versions: very dry to dry combination and oily to combination.
The product – a new daily moisturiser – is said to deliver all-day hydration, an SPF and a blend of anti-oxidants. 
The formula also incorporates photosomes – enzymes that help minimise the appearance of UV damage.
Other key ingredients include the anti-oxidants Vitamin C and E; the anti-irritants sea whip extract and caffeine; and the barrier-building ingredients barley and wheatgerm extract. 
The cream feels very luxurious and sinks in easily even if it is a
rich formula, my skin feels hydraded all day even in cold weather and I love the fact that there is a SPF.
It does not feel greasy , does not cause me any breakouts and I feel it works well under my Clinique CC cream.
I assume due to my dry/ combination skin that this cream would be too rich for me in the Summer months but I can certainly say it has already  become a  favourite of mine for the rest of the year.





















No comments:

Post a Comment