Monday 6 January 2014

My holidays buys

I love shopping in England! This time sales were on so it was even better!
We hit the shops in Manchester on a busy Saturday morning but that didnt stop me !
I am so glad we started in Selfridges as that is where I found my Proenza Schouler Ps11 chain wallet bag in the sales..and in my favourite colour royal blue!!
I still cant believe it!
There were quite a few good buys in Selfridges, I also got a Celine bracelet that was also discounted! The colour is quite peachy and I figured will look good with some other golden bracelets come Spring.
There were sales basically in any single shop!!!
When I am in England I usually stock up on beauty products so I was happy to find a few giftsets at Boots reduced by half price!
I was looking forward to go to the recently opened Victorias Secret shop in Meadowhall shopping centre. I was lucky enough to find some great items on sale.
I got a lovely hoody with the wings on the back , some socks, some nice nightwear and so happy I found the tshirt of the VS 2013 fashion show!
















1 comment:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete