Tuesday 19 August 2014

Wake up a new you with Savvy Sleepers Satin Pillowcases

Today I want to talk to you about a real life changing product.. And I am not exagerating..
Savvy Sleepers Satin Pillowcases!
Since my friend Dale, who also happens to be the Ceo and mind of the company gave me one, I will not go without it and now take it with me everywhere I go.
You really can feel the difference compared to an ordinary cotton pillowcase. You wonder why?
Well Savvy Sleepers are the world's first line of luxury satin pillowcases made from the finest satin with even a cute secret pocket. Which is very handy to hide a lipbalm, or tissues.
Dale and her team hand-picked  the smoothest anti-aging satin to protect hair and skin from breakage and wrinkles.
Sleeping on satin is a real beauty secret and  is recommended by hair stylists and dermatologists.
The pillowcases are 100% pure satin and much smoother than cotton so they will reduce friction between your pillow, hair and skin.
I found that everytime I sleep on it my hair doesn't tangle and it it stays smoother, when with an ordinary cotton pillowcase I used to wake up with tangled hair all the way.
I also love the feeling of satin on my skin, it is really soft and smooth  as it is giving me a delicate massage while I am sleeping.
Savvy Sleepers Signature Luxe Collection is available in three shades: White Russian, Nappuccino Neutral and Black Truffle.
I have the White Russian but I will soon get the Nappuccino Neutral as I love the colour and find it so classy.
It is also handy that they are available in two sizes, standard and king and are machine washable.
Wake up a new you with Savvy Sleepers Satin Pillowcases!

For more info visit: www.savvysleepers.com





















3 comments:

  1. These sound so good, I definitely gonna check it out for myself. I was thinking about getting silk pillowcases.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Valentina!! I'm so happy to hear your thoughts and thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful post. So glad your beautiful hair is loving it too. :)

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete