Tuesday 9 December 2014

One night in Geneva..

The other night in Geneva for the L'Occitane Vip Event it was just so beautiful..we walked by the lake next to my favourite hotel in town The Four Seasons and then walked over the magical Pont de Montblanc, I really love this city!
I was wearing my new reversible checked scarf from Primark, which I have bought in France and I truly love! It instantly brights up any outfit! I paired it with an electric blue jumper, skinny black pants and overknees boots from Ochsner Shoes. As bag, my trusted vintage Chanel.
I was also wearing my B.Shou statement necklace, I like it so much as it really made my outfit stand out!






























Jacket: TALLY WEIJL
Top: from market in Italy
Necklace: B.SHOU
Scarf: PRIMARK
Bag: VINTAGE CHANEL
Pants: PRIMARK
Boots: OCHSNER SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment