Monday 15 December 2014

Sisley Long Lasting Hydrating Lipstick in L33 Rouge Passion the perfect red lipstick !

Every woman deserves to find the perfect red lipstick, especially at this time of the year. Holiday time is just the right time to dare and go for a vibrant red lipstick! If during the year I usually go for pink or nude colours for my lips come Holiday time I love to swap them for a red lipstick. Red is just THE colour for the Holidays..and it is the perfect partner for the numerous parties and celebrations that this time of the year offers us.
Well, I think I have found my perfect red lipstick in the name of Sisley Long Lasting Hydrating Lipstick in L33 Rouge Passion!
It is a true vibrant red, just what I was looking for.
I have found it very easy to apply thanks to its glide on texture which covers without smudging. It also provides durable hydration and protection as well as feeling light and comfortable to wear all in one fab lipstick. I have found it very longwear, too I didn't have to reapply it for hours and while I  have got asked by a few girls which lipstick I was wearing as It was still looking great even after a few hours of wear! I am impressed!












And what to say about the packaging..well it is beyond luxurious..everytging about this lipstick screams luxury ad class!
The lipstick is adorned with waves and stamped with the Sisley Logo, all in shiny black and gold shades. The lipstick also comes in a sleek black velvet pouch which is just perfect to keep in the handbag.
I am so happy I have found my perfect red lipstick in Sisley Long Lasting Hydrating L33 Rouge Passion and if you haven't already found yours I would highly recommend it !!









1 comment:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.

    jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    a10 games

    ReplyDelete