Tuesday 29 May 2018

An amzing multi-tasker : MAC Prep + Prime Fix+

MAC Prep + Prime Fix + is one of MAC's iconic product and I am surely a fan! Why? Well, it is really hard not to love it. First of all it is such a multi-tasking product therefore already a winner for me! MAC Fix+ hydrates, refreshes, sets make up and much more!
Let's see the benefits in a bit more details. As hydration is concerned, thanks to Vitamin E Derivative and Pro Vitamin B5 it helps condition the skin. Fix + really gives you a boost of hydration and helps skin retain moisture as well as providing a smooth canva for applying makeup.
MAC Prep + Prime FIX + cointains Lavender, Chamomile extracts and botanical extracts to sooth skin. It is a great way to refresh both skin and makeup in a flash! Sprayed on top of makeup it not only helps to set it but also improves its wear.
I really think Fix + has so many benefits making it a true must-have! I have been testing the full range lately and discovering new ways to use it and some hacks. While on holiday in Dubai I took the new Fix + Goldlite with me and I really loved it. In this case the Fix+ formula is infused with pearlescent pearls for the ultimate glow! As the heat was almost unbearable at times I put the Fix + in the refrigerator in the room and then kept it handy in my beach bag for a refreshing pick me up! See that while on holiday I always style my hair curly I have also tried to spray a bit of Fix + on my hair to refresh curls and tame flyaways. It was also great having it in my cabin luggage as this way I used it to refresh my make up before landing. I used it also in the more traditional way to set my makeup every night before going out and this ensured my makeup stayed set and looked fresh despite the Dubai heat!
The Prep + Prime Fix + range has recently seen some new additions with the Fix + Rose, Lavender, Coconut, Matte & Strobe joining the original scent in the permanent range so are you ready to join the Fix + family?


















No comments:

Post a Comment