Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas..part 1

I dont know you but I like to start my Christmas shopping quite early so that I can enjoy the running up to Christmas relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere that only Christmas can give!
Anyway for those of you who are stressing about  gifts and dont have any ideas , here I have put together a little selection for you!
No doubt I will post some more as the days go along, so keep your eyes open!!



GIFTS FOR HER



DYPTIQUE BAIES CANDLES GIFT SET






SANTA BABY JUMPER - RIVER ISLAND





CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA JINGLE BELL DOLLY VELVET PUMPS




CLINIQUE PARTY FAVOURS CHRISTMAS GIFT SET






ALEXANDER MC QUEEN SKULL PRINT SILK SCARF





PANDORA BRACELET AND CHARMS



H&M  GIFT SET






WHOLE LOTTA CANDY - CLINIQUE






SANTA SAYS RELAX  PJ - TOPSHOP





FROSTY HAT - NEWLOOK












3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.

    gooey game
    play friv
    y 8 c om

    ReplyDelete
  2. jogos io
    friv 2019
    2player games
    Currently it sounds like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform out there right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete