Wednesday 4 December 2013

I love Clinique moisture surge overnight mask!


I have really found a gem, this product is truly amazing! 

Living in the mountains in cold Switzerland, my skin in winter is often left with dry flacky patches , so I have been looking for a while for a product that would help nourish my skin.
I am so happy I have found this product!!
The formula is rich and creamy but sinks in well and I have found it not greasy at all and furthermore is oil free.
 I just apply at night on a clean face and wake up with soft, radiant skin! 
At the moment I am using it every night but I guess you could use it once or twice at week depending on your needs.
I have been using it for only a week and I have already noticed a big improvement on my dry patches, and my skin feels really soft and is glowing!
I highly recommend it!!




3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.

    gooey game
    play friv
    y 8 c om

    ReplyDelete
  2. io jogos 2019
    2player best free online games
    friv school Games to play
    I am in fact grateful to the owner of this website who has shared this wonderful post at here. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site so i came to return the prefer?.I’m attempting to to find issues to enhance my website!I guess its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete