Tuesday 17 February 2015

A Sweet Valentine's Day..


On Saturday, Valentine's Day.. my hubby and I went around Lausanne and while we enjoyed a bit of shopping and a lovely lunch we also found time to shoot this post. I rediscovered hats lately, I think you have noticed from my posts;-) This particular one was a great find of my France trip last week. It is from Bata and I bought it in the sales for 10 Euro! So thrilled about it, as it is not easy to find navy hats, you see a lot of black ones but navy ones are quite hard to find so really thrilled about it!
While the weather was milder I finally didn't need a big coat and was able to wear my H&M printed jacket with my YSL vintage shawl worn as a cape. I was so happy that while there I managed to get the much coveted Kenzo espadrilles ! I have been wanting them for ages and can't wait to wear them now, although I think I will have to wait a bit longer..hurry up Summer!
My hubby also surprised me with some beautiful red roses and a lovely gift from Swarovski. I had an amazing day. We celebrated at night with a glass of my favourite Möet & Chandon Rosé Imperial..perfect!
How was your Valentine's Day? Hope it was great for you all!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine

































Hat: BATA
Jacket: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Shawl: YSL VINTAGE
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: ALEXANDER WANG
Boots: DOSENBACH

1 comment:

  1. I love your hat!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete