Wednesday 18 February 2015

Dreams come true this March..with MAC Cinderella Limited Edition Collection!

Wow this is really something to be excited about..MAC Cinderella  Limited Collection! Well I love MAC, I love Disney and I love Cinderella so this seems like the perfect collection for me!
Cinderella has always been my favourite princess and this March we can all feel like Disney princesses thanks to this fabulous collection!
Lots of sparkle, enough to fill a pumpkin carriage thanks to the frosted eyeshadows, glitter reflect pearl and iridiscent powders all part of the collection.
I don't know you but I can't resist a lipglass called Happily ever after or the palette Stroke of Midnight! It is make up fit for a princess!





"Timeless and courageous, the most famous Disney princess of all inspires a limited-edition colour collection
magical enough to make all your fairytale dreams come true. Beloved for generations for her kind heart and determined
mind that dares to dream, Cinderella envisages enough makeup shades to fill a pumpkin carriage."




Here my picks of the collection:



Stroke of Midnight Eyeshadow Palette



Beauty Powder Mystery Princess




Lipglass Happily Ever After



Lipstick Royal Ball



Fluidline Little Black Bow


Glitter Reflect Pearl 


MAC CINDERELLA LIMITED EDITION
Available from March 5th 2015
Exclusively at
MAC Store Luzern,
MAC Manor Zurich,
MAC Manor Geneva and
www.maccosmetics.ch



I still can't believe I will be previewing the movie Cinderella on Friday as everyone has been talking about Kenneth Branaghs's adaptation of the Disney's classic with Downtown Abbey 's actress Lily James. With a great cast and lavish costumes the movie is obviously getting a lot of attention from the fashion and the beauty industry.
I am so excited !


Movie release date in Switzerland : March 12th 2015






3 comments:

  1. This looks great. I kind of see it flattering on a lighter skin tone than mine.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this collection, I'll definitely have to pick something up from there and I can't wait to see the movie either x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kann es kaum erwarten!

    Ganz liebe Grüsse
    Tea

    www.kayashionista.com

    ReplyDelete