Monday 18 May 2015

Balmain is H&M next designer collaboration!

Exciting news coming in the night..while we were all sleeping at the Billboards Music Awards Olivier Rousteing, creative director of Balmain has let the world know that the next designer collaboration of H&M will be with the French house.
Wow! That is something to be excited about!












Olivier Rousteing


"I want to talk to my generation: this is my main aim as a designer. H&M allows me the unique possibility of bringing everyone into the world of Balmain, get a piece of the dream and create a global #HMBalmaination: a movement of togetherness, fueled on a hashtag. The collaboration felt extremely natural to me: H&M is a brand that everybody connects to. It calls for unity, and I am all for it," says Olivier Rousteing



On the red carpet last night with Rousteing models Kendall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn which were both wearing pieces from the future collaboration.
The line will debut on November 5th, 2015 in selected H&M stores worldwide so be ready to queue at 6 am once again!
#HMbalmaination





Jourdann Dunn with 
Olivier Rousteing and Kendall Jenner






No comments:

Post a Comment