Monday 2 May 2016

Back to the '90s

 This post takes me back to my school days..back to the'90s. I am really loving my new oversized jacket from Bershka which for me was just screaming to be paired with high tops black converse which I also recently acquired. If you are asking yourself whether I am going back to school, the answer is no..but believe me I love my Eastpak backpack. As blogger you probably think I only carry fancy purses, well the reality is that with the amount of train travels and press events I get through every week sometimes a backpack is just the best choice also because it leaves my hands free. This way I can take photos or walk my little dog Jasper easily.
You don't want to know the amount of stuff I take around: camera, laptop, tablet, chargers, a planner..things can really get heavy, this way a backpack is the best way to have everything I need with me on the go.



Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
















Jacket: BERSHKA
Top: BRANDY MELVILLE
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Backpack: EASTPAK
Shoes: CONVERSE 

No comments:

Post a Comment