Tuesday 3 May 2016

Spring in blue


Finally after a spell of cold weather, I honestly could not wait to wear some Spring clothes again. The weather has really been crazy lately and we go from cold and even snow to some nice sunny days all from the day to the next.
As you know I am a huge fan of blue in most of its shades and textures. So of course when I found this pale blue striped tea at Brandy Melville in one of my last trips to Zurich I had to have it. The long tweed like jacket is a bargain find.. got in the sales at New Yorker. I think I will wear it a lot as I can think already of many ways to style it.
Another thing I couldn't wait to wear are my new jeans from Five Jeans, you know I am a big fan of the brand as they fit me so well and just love the style! You know how hard it can be to find a good pair of jeans so believe me I screamed with joy when I tried these on!
I completed my look with a classic navy Balenciaga and white Stan Smith mid. Hope you like it!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine










Jacket: NEW YORKER
Top: BRANDY MELVILLE
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: KENZO
Bag: BALENCIAGA
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS

No comments:

Post a Comment