Wednesday 2 April 2014

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concetrate is rich in Almond Oil and Almond Milk and thanks to those ingredients the skin feels nourished and softened.
As we are told by L'Occitane experts the mix of silicium and almond proteins, which are similar to collagen help in fighting  skin slackening by restoring skin's support tissue.
The new complex which associates walnut seed and almond extract makes skin smoother and looking gorgeous.
The Almond Milk Concentrate has a light and creamy texture that melts into the skin, feeling so luxurious and leaving no greasy residues.
The packaging as you can see it, it is a lovely glass jar which I personally love !
The Almond Milk Concentrate has a fresh and delicate fragrance and I think is perfect for Spring/Summer.
I use it all over my body after a shower/bath , focusing on problem areas such as thighs, stomach and bust.
I think it is a wonderful product which is helping me to get my body in shape for the Summer months and in can be used together with the rest of the Almond firming range.
L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate was rated "Best Cellulite Treatment  2014 " by The Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible







No comments:

Post a Comment