Thursday 3 April 2014

The Yellow Blazer trend

I must confess I never thought I would buy a yellow blazer, because I had the believe that yellow and blonde hair don't go very well together.
However I changed  my mind lately and  I think if it is the right shade even blonde girls can look great in yellow!
Recently a number of celebrities have been spotted wearing yellow coats and in particular yellow blazers!
From Kim Kardashian to Beyonce they  all been carrying out the trend!
Of course I had a good search around and selected some for you! I must say Zara seemed to have the larger choice of yellow coats and blazers so I ended up buying one there for myself, the first one of my pics!
I think it is a perfect shade of yellow for me and that I will wear it with so many different outfits! I will show some in my next shootings.
Which one is your favourite?



My pick


Zara 




Zara



Mango



Paul & Joe





Zara



Stella Mc Cartney 



Zara


Giambattista Valli

















No comments:

Post a Comment