Wednesday 10 June 2015

Baby blue, baby Bedford!


Welcome to my new Michael Kors Bedford mini bag!
 I am so happy I finally found what for me is just the perfect mini bag for Summer. Nice size, not too small or too big, soft leather, with a long strap it can be worn as crossbody, golden hardware and the perfect shade of baby blue. Enough said, I am already in love with it!..And it is really not that little, I mean of course I had to swap my Balenciaga continental wallet for a smaller one, but I can easily fit a small purse, my phone, some make up, tissues, keys and a mini brush.
It is just the right solution for fuss-free glam this Summer..and the perfect addition to pair with my Michael Kors watch and jewelry. This bag is so cute it has been my to go bag lately, as it really seem to go with any outfit. The colour is so light and fresh making it really easy to wear.
On this occasion I chose to wear it with a light denim shirt and Five Jeans White denim. 
For me Summer for me is all about white and light denim paired with golden jewelry, I think it is a simple yet very chic look.
Can't wait to show you more looks with my mini Bedford bag!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine



















Shirt: NEW YORKER
Top: H&M
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS


No comments:

Post a Comment