Thursday 18 June 2015

Love Moschino!

 Last week I have asked for your opinion on Instagram to help me decide which bag I should buy. Well, here it is my new Love Moschino quilted bag. The choice was between pale blue and black and of course I went with pale blue.
Thanks to all of you who helped me decide and I must say the decision wasn't easy as they were both nice and really liked both.
 I went for the pale blue ( which many of you also suggested:-) as we are going into Summer and I just love the shade, so fresh and light. I also think the pale blue colour is just more chic and fun than black.
This bag is so cute, as well as loving the colour I love the  quilted front part and the chain which makes it really elegant.
I paired my new found Moschino Love with a monochrome outfit, entirely from H&M and my beloved Adidas Originals Superstar sneakers.
It was a lovely sunny day on Saturday and we had a nice walk around the lake and stopped by a castle to take some pictures.
Hope you like them!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine





























Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Bag: LOVE MOSCHINO
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bracelets: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS


1 comment:

  1. Love Moschino Shoes – Footwear Online – LOVINABRAND

    Discover the latest Love Moschino Shoes collection on lovinabrand.com. Free and fast international shipping included.

    ReplyDelete