Tuesday 3 June 2014

PAUL MITCHELL Heat Seal Thermal Protection and style Spray

Paul Mitchell Heat Seal Spray is a high performance thermal protection spray for all hair types.
Boasting a humidity resistant formula, rich in essential Fatty Acids, Heat Seal Spray builds body and shine whilst providing light hold.
Heat Seal Spray guards the hair from heat styling damage and ensures your style stays looking flawless for longer.
Suitable for all hair styles from straight and sleek to waves and curls.
This spray is brilliant , I spray it on damp hair before blow drying it, I do not need too much, a couple of sprays it is enough.
I then comb my hair through and style it as usual. It feels really lightweight and doesn't make my hair greasy or flat. In fact I really think it increases body and enhances shine. It definetely protects my hair well from heat damage.
My hair is also more manageable and easier to style.
I have also believe it is great against humidity in case of hot weather etc so I will definetely take it with me on holiday !
It is now a staple in my hair care routine!







You can buy Paul Mitchell Heat Seal Spray at your nearest Paul Mitchell salon, find the list below.










3 comments:

  1. This would have been great for me back when I was using thermal sprays. I have switched over to oils. I just apply the oil and blow dry my hair. I think I prefer oils more now, but back then I really did use heat sprays a lot. Thanks for the review.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this because I'm blow drying my hair and straightening and always look for heat protection products. Thanks for sharing!! See you tomorrow

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete