Wednesday 8 April 2015

Dreaming in blue..


It's not a mistery that I love blue, especially royal blue so will come as no surprise that this outfit is almost dedicated entirely to my fav shade of blue. 
The weather was absolutely fab back home over the Easter week end and my outfit seemed to match perfectly the blue water of Lake Lugano. It was lovely to spend some time back home with family and friends. 
This is one of the outfits I worn during the weekend for a trip to the lake. It is such a lovely place, I really enjoyed the view and took some moments just for myself to truly enjoy it.
I was so happy to finally wear some light trousers and these printed one from H&M were my first choice. I have bought them a couple of weeks back but the weather was still too cold to allow me to wear them so as soon as I had the occasion I couldn't wait to wear them! A part from the colour I really like the print and the style, they are basically a 7/8 lenght which I think would be perfect also with heels or sandals. On this occasion I worn them with my Adidas Originals Superstar, I have literally been living in them since I have got them!
Hope you like my blue outfit and that you all had a great Easter !

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine


















Jacket: bought at a market in Italy
Top: ZARA
Pants: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Bracelet: FENDI
Bag: STELLA MC CARTNEY
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS




2 comments:

  1. Loving this look! The pants are adorable! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these trousers!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete