Sunday 19 April 2015

SISLEY'S new Silky Body Oil Sun Care SPF 15


As you might now in 3 weeks I will be leaving for my holiday to Dubai..can't wait to be honest for a bit of sun! So obviously preparation is well and truly on the way..
I am already trying to get my body ready for the beach by doing more sport and being more active but also with a beauty routine consisting of exfoliating, toning and then moisturizing also with the help of toning oils. Of course I am also trying to catch a bit of sun before the holiday so that my skin will be already used to the sun.








Sisley is launching a great new product: SILKY BODY OIL  SUN CARE SPF 15. I was lucky enough to be able to test it before its official release. I have been using it on my legs and body since I have started sunbathing a bit here back home or by the lake and I really love it!
It helps to protect the skin effectively from the sun as well as moisturizing the skin and protecting it from dehydration. It feels great on the skin, and it is also very easy to apply.
SISLEY Silky Body Oil Sun Care SPF15 is also a youth protector sun care, which helps skin preserving the skin's ability to protect against the sun and the photo-aging thanks to a combination of UVA and UVB filters as well as ultra-advanced protective active ingredients. Vitamin E acetate and Sweet White Lupin extract help protect the skin from oxidative stress which is the main cause of photo skin aging.
Sweet White Lupin extracts also combined with solar filters helps protects cells from the harmful effects of UV rays this way providing effective cellular protection.
The Body Oil has a targeted action on the skin's barrier function,  Camelia oil strenghtens the barrier function to allow the skin maintaining its optimum moisture level and build greater resistance to environmental damage.
The moisturizing and nourishing formula consisting of Camelia, Sunflower and Shea Oils help the skin to recover suppleness. The silky body oil is also water-resistant which is also a big plus for me.
The spray is also multifunctional which is not only very practical but also allows an uniform distribution. The skin is left satiny-soft with a lovely natural scent of essential oils of Lavender and Geranium. My skin is ready to reveal a radiant tan. I will be taking it with me on my holiday, too combined with Sunleya G.E Spf 30 for my face and delicate areas.





























No comments:

Post a Comment