Monday 13 April 2015

White overalls love!


I have to confess I always hated overalls, possibly because my mum used to always make me wear them when I was a little girl or possibly because I find most of them unflattering and not very feminine. However all this has changed the moment I saw this overall in the H&M campaign and it was love at first sight! First of all it is white so not your usual jeans overalls which can look a bit dated and boring. This looks fresh, summery and new! Then the style: it has some sort of stretchy style to it rather than your usual baggy overalls which can be quite unflattering. I have decided to keep the look quite monochromatic with black and white and bring in a bit of colour thanks to my new Céline clutch. I could not wait to wear it! I love it! The leather is so soft and beautiful as in any Céline and I think it is just perfect for Summer.
What do you think about overalls? Have you changed your mind about them in the years?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
















Jacket: H&M
Overalls: H&M
Top: H&M
Bag: CELINE
Sunglasses: SPEKTRE
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: DOSENBACH








No comments:

Post a Comment