Monday 26 October 2015

BALMAIN x H&M : preview of the collection

The excitement is really mounting as in less than 10 days the much awaited BALMAIN x H&M collaboration will hit the shelves!
The campaign images with Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn gave a pretty good idea of what the collection was going to be like .. and I can confirm everything looks so good!
 I had the great oppurtunity to preview the collection last Thursday at the H&M showroom and I was really impressed! If you can't wait to see the collection I hope my pictures will give you a better idea and will help you in deciding which items to get!
My advice, plan ahead which items you would like to get so that by November 5th you will have a pretty good idea  and won't be waisting precious time, risking then to miss out on your fav items. As no doubt this collection will sell out FAST!
The collection will include womanswear, menswear and accessories.
Tuxedo jackets, structured blazers, furry coats, military style jackets and load's of Balmain trademark embellishents are all part of the collection. Accessories also play a big part with chunky necklaces and cuffs,  armour style belts and oversized rings.
I am in love and really can't wait for #HMBALMAINATION !









































 BALMAIN x H&M
in selected stores
November 5th 2015

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait for this, I want everything! x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is in the gift bags at the end? BTW are you going to Kenzo's event?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is in the gift bags at the end? BTW are you going to Kenzo's event?

    ReplyDelete