Wednesday 14 October 2015

Caran d'Ache teams up with British designer Paul Smith

Caran d'Ache has announced a collaboration with British designer Paul Smith. To celebrate the brand's 100th anniversary Caran d'Ache and Paul Smith have teamed up to  create the "849" pen in ten new exclusive colours.










The "849" is the Caran d'Ache cult pen and it has been since 1969, constantly creating surprises with its growing range of colours.
British designer Paul Smith has long been famous for his use of colour and this limited edition collection celebrate his well-tune eye.
The colours are sophisticated and somehow reminiscent of the hues seen on the catwalk of Paul Smith collections.
Paul Smith a user of the 849 himself of which he admires the colours, quality and design he shares also two values with Caran d'Ache: tradition and quality in manufacturing.
Describing the collaboration Paul Smith explains:
"I’ve used a Caran d’Ache pen for many years and to celebrate the 100th anniversary I have selected ten totally unique colours. I hope you like them.”

Well, I certainly do!! In fact I have fallen in love with the colours and the only difficult bit will be to choose which colour to get!















CARAN d'ACHE
PAUL SMITH 849
is available
in selected Caran d'Ache Boutiques
and online on
www.carandache.com






2 comments:

  1. .
    -- I love them all, but I´d prefer the two blue ones here. The violet one is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .
    -- I love them all, but I´d prefer the two blue ones here. The violet one is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete