Monday 5 October 2015

Sparkle at Zurich Film Festival


This is a post to show you the outfit I choose to wear for the Nespresso Event at the Zurich Film Festival. I decided to wear a dress from the past H&M Conscious Exclusive collection which I really like, it has a lovely sparkle to it and I adore the print! I paired it with black  and gold accessories, my black leather jacket, black pumps and my beloved Chanel vintage bag which can be worn as clutch or with the chain.
My Michael Kors golden chrono was once again my partner in crime!
Hope you liked this outfit!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine













Jacket: PUNTO PELLE
Dress: H&M CONSCIOUS EXCLUSIVE
Bag: CHANEL VINTAGE
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
  Shoes: PRIMARK






2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And this dress, girl! Divine! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete