Monday 17 October 2016

Skin soft as silk with the new Nivea Shower Silk Mousse

The temperatures are falling and the days are getting shorter time to spend the nights in pampering ourself enjoying a warm relaxing bath or a great shower. Although I am a fan of a good bath if there are some great products which make my shower an enjoyable experience I will happily swap my bath for a shower.
The new shower Silk Mousse are definetely making my daily shower a true moment of well-being.
Through the creamy foam they cleanse skin gently while leaving the skin with a wonderful silky feeling.
You just have to choose your favourite one between the Silk Mousse Creme Care with the original Nivea  cream scent, Silk Mousse Creme Soft with nourishing almond oil and Silk Mousse Creme Smooth with silk extract.












No comments:

Post a Comment