Thursday 8 December 2016

Christmas Shopping at Fashion Fish Factory Outlet


Last Saturday I was invited by Fashion Fish Factory Outlet for some Christmas shopping! Wow, do I need to say how much I love shopping and above all Christmas shopping? I was in heaven! The aim was to find a great holiday outfit and let me say I had much fun looking around the many shops that the outlet has to offer. From Bally to Bogner, Halluber, Lacoste, Diesel and Hugo Boss the brand lovers are in heaven at Fashion Fish! Of course I was too! I set my mind in finding a really good coat, after all the festive but cold season calls for a great winter coat. After trying a few coats at Halluber and McGregor I fell in love with an IRO dark grey wool coat which I found in the shop Zoolose. What a great coat! I love the style of it but also the shape of it and it is so warm! I really liked also the camel coat I tried on in Halluber but in the end the Iro coat won me over. If you are looking for a winter coat this Holiday Season you are really spoiled for choice as I saw so many good ones at Fashion Fish.
Of course after the coat I was in need of some sparkle and I managed to find a really cute sweater dress at Corso Italia by Liu Jo. I can wear it with leggins or thights and thanks to the sparkling details it feels really festive. I decided the sparkle was not yet enough and I managed to find this super cute and super sparkling hat from Halluber which really finished off my Holiday look to perfection. Who said grey was boring?
After all that shopping, it was time to enjoy a delicious aperitif and then to let ourself get pampered in the expert hands of makeup artists Monica and Tanja. They really did a great job in making us look beautiful for our photo shooting with photographer Oskar A. Moyano.
I had wonderful day at Fashion Fish! If you are still looking for the perfect gift for your loved ones Fashion Fish is the place for you! Why not take advantage of the special Christmas opening on December 11th and December 18th to shop till you drop?
























































All photos not marked my-sweetvalentine.com are by Oskar A. Moyano


Thanks Fashion Fish for the great day!


FASHION FISH
Factory Outlet
Bally Areal
Parkstrasse 1
5012 Schönenwerd




No comments:

Post a Comment