Tuesday 2 May 2017

Pinstripes by the lake!

Nice to be beside the seaside? Well, more like lake side in this case but still nice of course. My look matches nicely the colours of the surroundings. I am just pretending it is summertime already although the weather has not decided to settle yet. We even had snow this week! Anyway on Sunday I decided to take advantage of the short spell of good weather to shoot this look. On Saturday I bought this pinstripes pants from Pull & Bear and I really like them! I am trying to wear less jeans and drift more towards other fabrics and materials and these pants really impressed me. They are a good fit and can be worn both casual or smart depending on what you wear them with. I think the grey makes them really an all year round kind of pants as I can see me wearing them all through Summer but also come Fall.
My trusted H&M's jean jacket and silver ankle boots completed the look!


XOXO

My-Sweetvalentine


















Jacket: H&M
Top: H&M
Pants: PULL & BEAR
Bag: H&M
Shoes: ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment