Monday 5 February 2018

I have got my red boots on..

I just adore Lake Como and everytime I am back home I take the oppurtunity to go and have a walk or have a coffee by the lake and of course enjoy the views.
I thought it was the perfect time to wear my new red boots! I must say I am totally new to red shoes so it was a first for me but let me tell you I was amazed by the fact that they really can make any outfit stand out! I am in love!
Here I am wearing them paired with jeans, my black bomber jacket and of course some more red accessories but I think they would work just as well with a little black dress or a jumpsuit come Spring. I am already planning my Valentine's Day outfit and I am sure it will include my red boots!

Xoxo
My-Sweetvalentine















Jacket: PKZ Women
Top: STRADIVARIUS
Jeans: H&M
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: CELINE
Shoes: BERSHKA


No comments:

Post a Comment