Tuesday 20 February 2018

MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Metallics

After the great success of the Retro Matte Lipcolour MAC gives a twist to the classic with the metallic version of the popular liquid lipstick. You will be happy to know that you can find all the 12 original warm neutral and boldly bright metallics along with 3 new totally new metallized hues!
Given that the liquid lipstick trend is here to stay you better get your hands on these new beauties!
I always prep my lip with MAC lip conditioner and MAC Prep + Prime Lip anytime I am wearing a liquid lipstick. This way my lips are hydrated, smoothed and refined ready for the glamour and flash of MAC Retro Matte Lipcolour Metallics! The Retro Matte Lipcolour Metallics applies well, one coat is enough for my taste as less is definetely more with these! The pointy applicator makes for a super easy application. I line the lips with the pointy tip first and then go on with the rest. Once applied the colour is very longlasting, with no colour transfer at all! When applied in the morning, even after a meal the colour still appeared untouched.
There is really a shade for everyone in the range but I will share with you my favourite: Metallic Rose. For me is just the perfect shade for Spring. A super wearable soft mid-toned pink that is already my to-go liquid lipstick!








Softly Rockin'







Coral Plated





Gemz and Roses






Love Weapon






Metallic Rose






Moon Landing




Silver Spoon





MAC Retromatte Liquid Lipcolours Metallics
Available at all MAC locations, MAC Stores and




No comments:

Post a Comment