Tuesday 29 March 2016

Black & white a new classic!

As you have probably noticed from my latest posts my love with stripes is not set to stop, in fact come Spring the madness gets only worse.. well, at the end of the day for me now stripes especially black and white ones are now to be considered a new classic and I love them! This particular top I got recently from H&M and I paired with a new long grey cardigan also from H&M and my new Zara biker's style trousers. They have a great style and fit and I am sure I will wear them a lot.
It was also time to break into my new Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots which I got in the sales back in January but haven't yet worn. They are really comfy and the leather feels so luxurious, I love them! They are an absolute must-have!
The weather was freezing cold in Geneva last week so excuse my frozen face..but at least my make up was on point thanks to the MAC Cosmetics team in Geneva which did a great job on me using some products from the new MAC Charlotte Olympia collection.

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine

















Jacket: PUNTO PELLE
Cardigan: H&M
Top: H&M
Trousers: ZARA
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: STELLA MC CARTNEY
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL

Make-up: MAC COSMETICS

2 comments: