Saturday 23 July 2016

Vodka Cîroc celebrates Amber Le Bon's magic moment with its latest on arrival campaign shot by Mario Testino

CÎROC Ultra-Premium Vodka has launched its latest stunning photos which are part of the glamourous On Arrival campaign in partnership with artistic director and world famous photographer Mario Testino. Amber Le Bon, model and DJ, is the leading figure  in the Ciroc On Arrival campaign which once again wants to put on the spotlight on new talents and cultural icons to celebrate their finest hour.





Amber Le Bon is the daughter of the iconic model Yasmin Le Bon and Simon Le Bon, lead singer of the
legendary group Duran Duran. Amber has traveled the globe as part of her career as model. She has always had a passion for music given the environment in which she grew up. In recent years she used all the musical influences that surrounded her by taking the DJ booth at many fashion and luxury events worldwide. This summer  Amber will mix in Ibiza for the first time in her career.
Famous for being both the Summer world's party capital  and the residence of some of the most famous DJs of the world, Ibiza was the perfect setting to bring Amber Le Bon in this campaign celebrating her arrival on the music scene. The shots by Mario Testino show Amber in some party moments which only Testino is able to grasp - with the azure decor and the white sand beaches from the iconic white island.





Amber Le Bon


‘I still can’t believe I have been handpicked by Mario Testino – it’s such an honour.
 Mario Testino has worked with my mother (supermodel Yasmin Le Bon) throughout her career and it’s amazing to work with him as well. 
His world is one of possibilities, opportunities and curiosity – he is a true artist and icon!’  
Amber Le Bon







‘My career is taking off – it’s the perfect celebration moment. 
I am lucky to be involved in an industry that my mother was part of so I have always been aware of it around me.
 Being part of the On Arrival Cîroc campaign I am now at the stage in my career where I am following my passions onto the next level.’
Amber Le Bon





Amber Le Bon




Amber Le Bon with Mario Testino




Mario Testino at work!



Photo credit Mario Testino


No comments:

Post a Comment