Tuesday 7 March 2017

Braun Series 3 ProSkin Electric Shaver Review

Today it is all about the boys..as I am talking about Braun Series 3 ProSkin Electric Shaver. My husband was really happy about finally be able to test something for himself and something he really liked by the looks of it!
As always I did a bit of research to see what was really important for men when it comes about shaving. Efficiency and skin comfort seem to be the most important criteria. 
The dry air of heating system and the harsh climate of winter are factors that contribute in creating skin irritations. My husband also tells me that he has sometimes given up on shaving daily in order not to irritate skin even further. Well, this is a story from the past now thanks to Braun Series 3 ProSkin he can shave everyday and enjoy a clean soft skin.
Braun Series 3 ProSkin guarantees an effective and gentle shave while feeling comfortable thanks to its MicroComb technology which capture more hairs in the first stroke. The 3 pressure-sensitive shaving elements adapt to facial countor for a smooth shaving experience.
It comes with its own clean & charge station which thanks to its alcohol based solution hygienically cleans but also charges and lubricates your razor.










My husband's opinion:

I have been using Braun Series 3 ProSkin everyday for the past month. I usually used to shave with a razor as I felt I have never got a perfect and smooth shave with an electric shave. Of course I couldn't shave everyday with a razor as this used to cause me a great deal of irritations.
I was seriously impressed by the Braun Series 3 ProSkin and its performance. It gives you a nice clean shave and further more without irritating skin. This way I am now able to shave daily without problems. 
The ergonomic grip with rubber dot patterns ensures for secure handling even in wet conditions.
The razor looks great and I was impressed also by the clean & charge station which really does a great job. After use you just stick it in the station and it will clean and charge at the same time. I also liked the quick 5 min charge feature which is enough charge for a shave.
All in all I am 100% satisfied and I would highly recommend it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment