Friday 24 March 2017

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup

I am not a huge foundation fan and that is not a secret. However as blogger there are occasions where a CC cream or a coloured moisturizer just won't do. If I am going to an important event or have a long day shooting ahead I want a foundation that I can be sure will stay in place all day and that makes my complexion look flawless. I found it with Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. Although it feels really lightweight it is super longwear and has a SPF 10. It also won't change colour or smudge. My complexion looks natural and flawless. I also like the fact that it doesn't rub off on clothes. I am really pleased about it and with so many shades it is almost impossible not to find one to match your skintone!







No comments:

Post a Comment