Monday 3 July 2017

My Dubai Looks part 3

 This is one of my absolute favourite looks I wore during my stay in Dubai. The key piece of the outfit is surely the H&M palm printed kimono which is really a beachwear item but I love to dress it up! I think it looks great also on an evening out. I decided to pair it with some panta palazzo trousers and a top also from H&M all in the same neutral shades. The golden sandals are also from H&M and I love them! They not only look great but are also very comfortable.
I completed the look for my night out at the Atlantis with a Gucci bag and my Chloé Marcie bag.
Hope you like it!














Kaftan: H&M
Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Belt: GUCCI
Bag: CHLOE
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bracelet: TORY BURCH
Shoes: H&M

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Its really amazing blog. I am learning so many new things. Thanks for sharing it with us. Please provide more blog posts on how to use and get discount by using H&M Dubai Season Sale - Flat 40% Off Sale

    ReplyDelete