Friday 21 July 2017

Starbucks Chilled Classics the perfect drink for Summer!

Summer is here! I spent the whole of last week in Ticino enjoying the sun, pool, lake and my favourite Starbucks Chilled Classics!
They are perfect to take anywhere and I make sure I always have one with me whenever I am on the go as they are not only delicious but also offer the usual Starbucks quality. The range of ready-to-drink are made of 100 % certified Arabica beans and creamy milk are always a pleasure to drink on the go whenever you need a coffeine kick and a Starbucks Coffe House is not in sight. I am a huge Starbucks fan and I am so happy I can enjoy my favourite coffee at home and on-the-go thanks to the Chilled Classsics.
I always make sure I find a good and quiet place to enjoy my Caffé Latte, definitely one of my favourite Chilled Classics and drinking one by the lake last week was definetely fantastic! It is refreshingly delicious and a pleasure to drink, just perfect for hot days when you don't feel like drinking a hot beverage.
Starbucks Chilled Classics are available at Migros in the refrigerated shelves.

















Starbucks
Chilled Classics 
are available at
MIGROS

No comments:

Post a Comment