Wednesday 25 October 2017

ERDEM x H&M my top five!

With just over a week to the launch of ERDEM x HM I have picked my top five items out of the collection which for me are true must-haves!
My first pick was the ERDEM hoody, a real no-brainer, this sweater with the ERDEM logo will surely be a staple in any Fall wardrobe. You can combine it with jeans and check pants but also over a dress or a skirt.
My second pick was the Chanel-like jacket that with the gorgeous combination of black, white and yellow is such a timeless piece which you will be able to wear for years to come.
Then I have picked two fab dresses a short one and long one, thanks to the lace and with florals motifs  they are a dream for romantic lovers. They are elegant enough for a special occasion but they can be dressed down if worn over jeans.
My last pick is the floral pants which will look great with a smart blouse for an important work meeting but will work just as well on a night out with a bodysuit or a black turtleneck.
Hope you like my picks! Which are your favourite pieces of the collection?

XOXO
My-Sweetvalentine







THE MUST-HAVE HOODY








THE CHANEL-LIKE JACKET







THE FLIRTY DRESS








THE ROMANTIC DRESS







THE FLOWER POWER PANTS



ERDEM X H&M
out November 2nd 2017
at selected H&M stores
and online



No comments:

Post a Comment