Wednesday 18 October 2017

The chicest way to do tech with Michael Kors Sofie Smartwatch

Michael Kors has launched its next generation technology smartwatch and I honestly couldn't wait to get my hands on one. I have gone for the Sofie Smartwatch in silver with pavé. I love it because it combines glamour with next generation technology. The pavé silver detailing and the slim design give the smartwatch a chic and luxorious feel.
The Sofie Smartwatch is powered by Android Wear so I can stay connected and thanks to the Google Assistant  I can get help on the go. I love the fact that I can make the Sofie Smartwatch truly mine through customizing the watch face and intercheangeable bands to match my style, mood and look of the day.
Thanks to the My Social App you can also customize the watch face with your latest Instagram picture. My Sofie Smartwatch also allows me to keep up with the world as I can notifications when I want where I want. 
The Sofie is really the ultimate smartwatch combining the opulence of a fabulous piece of jewellery with the technology and functionality of an high-tech smartwatch. For me it is really the chicest way to do tech!












No comments:

Post a Comment