Wednesday 30 September 2015

MAC announces #MACMARIAHCAREY !!


MAC has done it again! This time  teaming up with music goddess Mariah Carey to create a limited edition lipstick " All I want" and of course.. I am pretty sure we all want it!
The MAC Mariah Carey "All I want " limited edition lipstick is a beautiful shade of shimmery champagne frost  which will flatter most skin tones. The shade is glamourous, elegant and sophisticated!






MAC Senior Vice President / Group Creative Director James Gager says:

“Mariah is the over the top pop and beauty icon. Throughout the years we’ve all watched her with admiration and feel right now she is at her ultimate best. She exudes elegance, glamour, sophistication or sense of fun. Her “All I Want” lipstick is the perfect frosty holiday shade and her Beauty Icon collection will be everything you think of when you think M·A·C and Mariah.”




What Mariah says about the collaboration:

“MAC has been my go-to makeup brand for as long as I can remember and I’m so thrilled to be collaborating with them on a lipstick  just in time for the holiday season! The champagne frosted “All I Want” shade is elegant, sophisticated and glamorous. My M·A·C Beauty Icon collection will be launching in 2016 and is certain to not disappoint.”





MAC
Mariah Carey
Swiss Launch date
February, 16th 2015
exclusively online
at
www.maccosmetics.ch






















1 comment:

  1. Cool lip color! Check out my latest blog post on MAC lipsticks..

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete