Monday 14 September 2015

The '70s are back!


I had seen this H&M dress before going on holiday but I didn't buy straight away as my mind was set on the holiday and packing but as soon as I came back I knew  I had to go and get it! Why?
First of all I really love the prints and the colours, they are just perfect for Fall, second is turtleneck..yes you have heard me right, turtlenecks are back and honestly I am so happy!! I have always loved turtlenecks although in recent times I haven't worn much of them I am now planning to wear many of them this Fall!
Of course it was a bit too cold to wear the dress with bare legs so I simply added my skinny black Five jeans.
 I really think this dress looks as good with jeans underneath as it would without. Of course I will be able to wear it with thights as well come Fall. At the same time when I bought the dress at H&M I also got this cute black bag with fringes, it looks so great and it is also perfect for Fall. 
I think both items are so much on trend with the '70s trend which is all over this Fall. I am simply loving them!

xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine









Jacket: H&M
Dress: H&M
Jeans: Five Jeans
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: H&M
Shoes: ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment