Monday 14 September 2015

My new H&M Studio AW 15 quilted jacket is already one of my Fall must have!


On September, 10th the much awaited H&M Studio AW 15 collection hit the stores! From the moment I first previewed the collection months ago I have been patiently waiting for this day! Of course from I had already picked my favourite item and for me it had to be this khaki green quilted jacket!
I have fallen in love with it from the first moment I saw it and of course I couldn't wait to have it.
 Although the weather is not yet cold enough  to wear it  I am sure in a few weeks time this jacket will be my new Fall / Winter must have as it will keep be warm and on trend! 
Can't wait to show you some more outfits posts wearing this great looking jacket!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine














Jacket: H&M STUDIO AW 15
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bag: CELINE
Sunglasses: H&M ALEXANDER WANG
SHOES: ISABEL MARANT





No comments:

Post a Comment