Tuesday 21 February 2017

Ellie Goulding presents her star collection for Dosenbach

 British singer Ellie Goulding is one of the few stars who compose their own songs and who plays instruments such as guitar, drums and keyboard at the same time. With her contribution to the soundtrack of the blockbuster "50 Shades of Gray", she stormed the top of the charts and since then has become one of the most successful British solo artist of the past decade. 
With the Star Collection her first own shoe collection for DOSENBACH  she will also be rocking the shoe world from 1st of March 2017 onwards.
 Singer and songwriter Ellie Goulding impresses not only for her impressive voice but also for her quirky style.  

"For me, shoes are a sign of the mood. The launch of my own collection gives me the opportunity to express my style. My collection includes shoes for every occasion - I really can not decide whether I prefer to wear heels or flats - I constantly change, "says Ellie Goulding. 

Sneaker, Ethno-Sandals, Heels, Wedges, Espadrilles or Mules - the "Ellie Goulding for DOSENBACH" collection goes by the motto "Rock your Look". Colorful colors, extravagant cuts, individual finishes or rocky rivets give the styles the certain something. 
The  campaign was directed by star photographer  Louie Banks in London, and styled by Cher Coulter, who has already worked with stars such as Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Kirsten Dunst and Demi Moore. 



















1 comment: