Thursday 18 August 2016

Chloé or Kenzo? I choose both!


Have you ever found yourself in the situation where you got your outfit choise spot on but then you don't know which bag to take? Well, this is exactly what happened to me on this occasion so what did I do? Of course I worn both! I honestly couldn't decide between my new Kenzo tote and my even newer Chloé Marcie, but in any case I think they both work well with this look. I am in love with my new Chloé Marcie, it is my first bag in a tan colour and I am already wondering how I managed without a bag this shade all this time! It works well basically with any colour and I am pretty sure it will be one of my to go bag also for Fall.
The Kenzo tote of course is very summery and fun.. I liked it as soon as I saw it! It puts me in a good mood and it is also very spacious, ideal for travelling!
My holidays are getting nearer now I am sure both bags will join me on my travels!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine












Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Bag: CHLOE / KENZO
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: MC QUEEN
Shoes: KENZO

No comments:

Post a Comment