Friday 24 October 2014

Alexander Wang for H&M preview !

On Tuesday night I had the oppurtunity to preview the highly awaited Alexander Wang for H&M collection. After the images I had seen of the launch in NYC last week I was really excited to see  the collection !
The location fitted the collection perfectly, at the Indigo Fitness Club in Zurich.. The collection is jam packed of technical pieces and the sport theme is predominant crop tops, leggins, hooded tops, mesh dresses, shorts and leather pieces are paired with cool beanies, back packs and boxing gloves.
All in the shades of black, grey and white. The sport theme continues also in the men collection with tank tops, shorts, sweatshirts and down coats.
The key pieces for me are the open-toe shoes, crop tops and leggings with the Wang logo and a few of the dresses..but I will do a separate post on it!
Let's just say the countdown to November 6th, releasead date of the collection, has started!




































ALEXANDER WANG FOR H&M
In store November 6th 2014 
Selected Stores 
Worldwide


2 comments:

  1. You're very lucky, I do not like the collection I was really expecting to great thing and it's more a collection for people who play sports :(

    http://leblogdecharlice.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlice! Yes many items are very sport oriented but I think you can mix them with everyday wear,too:-)

      Delete