Wednesday 29 October 2014

Would you believe it is already 10 years since H&M first designer collaboration?

Ever since H&M started its first designer collaboration back in 2004 with Karl Lagerfeld I have always been waiting to know the announcement of who the next collaboration was going to be year after year with great excitement.. And let's say H&M never disappointed me, from Stella Mc Cartney to Versace, Cavalli, Lanvin or more recently Isabel Marant I always been waiting November each year with great excitement for the release of each collection. 
I have to confess I never missed one and I can count at least one item of each collections in my closet. I remember getting up at 4 o'clock in order to be first in the queue outside the store, the excitement of getting that item I had been dreaming about since the lookbook of each collections had been released and having to fight for that must-have item which everyone was ready to fight to have it! 
Memories, 10 years have gone by since the first H&M designer collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld and next week on November 6th 2014  10 years after it will Alexander's Wang turn..I am of course ready! You?
Do you remember all H&M collaborations? Did you buy items from each collection?
Which was your favorite?

My-Sweetvalentine
Xoxo






2004 Karl Lagerfeld




2005 Stella Mc Cartney




2006 Viktor & Rolf





2007 Roberto Cavalli





2008 Comme des Garçons




2009 Jimmy Choo



2010 Lanvin





2011 Versace




2012 Maison Martin Margiela




2013 Isabel Marant






2014 Alexander Wang



Pictures courtesy of H&M

1 comment: