Tuesday 7 October 2014

Veronica Ferraro "The Fashion Fruit" great shoe collaboration with Dosenbach is out today!

Italian fashion blogger Veronica Ferraro from "The Fashion Fruit" teamed up with Dosenbach (Deichmann abroad) for this wonderful shoe collaboration which was presented last week in Berlin.
I was actually invited to go to Berlin to meet Veronica in person and see the presentation but unfortunately I couln't go.. So sad!
The collection however is gorgeous and I totally love it!
It includes some super trendy ankle boots and slip-ons as well as sexy stilettos and cool biker boots, all at very affordable prices!
 Veronica's style really shines through on each pair  of shoes of the collection.
The collection is available in Switzerland from today October 7th 2014 exclusively online at www.dosenbach.ch or www.deichmann.com but get shopping as it surely will sold out fast!

Here are my picks from the collection, by the way I have already ordered a pair..:-) I will reveal soon on another post!






































No comments:

Post a Comment