Thursday 16 October 2014

My head in the Clouds..

On Tuesday night I was invited to the Swiss launch of the Lalique for Bentley fragrances at the Clouds Bar in Zurich.
For the occasion I decided to wear my new H&M leopard dress paired with Balenciaga leather boots and my new Tory Burch tote, all in the shades of black&white.
I am really loving my new bag, as it very chic and classy and the monochrome will never go out of fashion. The leather is also very soft and of good quality.
The place is absolutely breathtaking on the 35th floor of the Prime Tower..definetely had my head in the clouds:-)























Leather Jacket: PUNTO PELLE
Dress: H&M
Boots: BALENCIAGA
Bracelet: SWAROVSKI
Bag: TORY BURCH





1 comment:

  1. I like this outfit. Nice dress!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete